Since the new update to 181.4203.562 I have noticed the code inspect is incorrectly looking at some methods. The only one I've noticed so far is I have two completely separate ruby rspec test files that have a method with the same name.
While using file A the code inspect will highlight the method as 'found extra arguments' (file B's method) when the method used in file A requires an argument. Also if I CMD click on the method to go to the declaration it will go to file B's declaration instead of file A's. Both files execute fine, it's just purely an inspect issue.
File A: open_house_spec.rb, method: common_setup(id)
File B: commission_review_spec.rb, method: common_setup()
Build #RM-181.4203.562, built on March 27, 2018
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b20 x86_64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o