Strange popup appears as I type Follow
I have installed PyCharm about a month ago and still continue to disabling various popups
What have I done:
- Settings->Editor->General->Show quick documentation on mouse move [disabled]
- Settings->Editor->General->Appearance->Show intention bulb [disabled]
- Settings->Editor->General->Appearance->Show parameter name hints [disabled]
- Settings->Tools->Web Browsers->Everything [disabled]
- Settings->Editor->Inspections->Everything [disabled]
And now I still have this:
What else shall I disable to get rid of it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
It's Parameter Info, you could disable it in Settings | Editor | Code Completion | Parameter Info | Auto-display parameter info in ... ms.
Oh, thank you! That helped
I hope now it will leave me alone at last