I'm try to debug my js code from node.
For example, I
- make a default node.js project from webstorm templates (express app).
- press debug button (or Run -> Debug at top bar)
- presetted debugger for that project started
- At debugger window I see how node process started and waiting while any debugger connect for it
- And that's all. Nothing happens.
- But if I use embedded node.js debugger at chrome, it connected to the 62102 port and I see message how debugger connected.
What I'm doing wrong? As I see at guide here: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/webstorm/running-and-debugging-node-js.html, webstorm debugger must automatically connect to node process.
My webstorm data:
Build #WS-181.5281.31, built on June 14, 2018
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b39 x86_64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o