These steps are how I got this bug ( maybe it's not a bug ).
I'm using WebStorm 2018.2 and my project is made with Vue Cli 3 and typescript 3.x.x
1. I created component named 'TopArea'
2. I wrote 'TopA', then 'live template' shows me import 'TopArea'
3. I pressed enter key, and 'auto import' created text in typescript like 'import TopArea from '../components/TopArea.vue';'
4. I wanted to change prefix of this import route. ex) '../components/TopArea.vue';' --> '@/components/TopArea.vue';'
6. After done this setting, 'Alt+Enter' does not show intention. and auto creating import route.
Below screen is my settings.
How can I fix this problem