This is really annoying.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open WebStorm (random folder/project).
- Open the Treminal integrated in the IDE, run `history` and notice the most recent command
- Type some commands such `echo`, `ls`, etc...
- *Close the terminal by pressing "close button" using mouse/trackpad.
- Open the integrated terminal once again and then run `history`
Expected result: the user should see the most recent commands listed on the bottom of the command history list.
Actual result: the most recent commands are not stored in history.
* Please note that if I close the integrated terminal by running the `exit` command, it works as expected and the commands are stored in history!