Tasks disappear Follow
- for every issue, I create a task with a changelog and a branch to use
- Task history length is set to 50
- Save context on commit is checked
- despite the history length, I only see 7 tasks in the dropdown
- recently even the default task disappeared
- I miss a lot of recently used tasks, they are not in the Recently Closed Tasks (how do I close a task anyway?)
- (Recently Closed Tasks are not tasks created by me, but commits)
- the changelogs belonging to the disappeared tasks are still there
Why do tasks disappear?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Could you please report an issue on YouTrack attaching idea.log ("Help | Show Log in...") after restarting IDE: http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/IDEA.