Hi All, Good day!
We are currently having an issue with the latest version of PyCharm (2019.x). The issue is about code completion while using a local venv and with the Python Library on a UNC/network path.
* set PYTHONHOME to //network/path/python/3.7.1 (and add bin to PATH and man to MANPATH)
* setenv PYTHON_VERSION 3.7.1
* setenv PYTHON_VERSION 37
* python -m venv demo
* go to the "demo" folder, create a new "all.pth" file, with one line:
* start a project in PyCharm, setting the python interpreter to "existing environment", point it to demo/Scripts/python.exe
* import numpy and try to use code completion feature with it.
Note: on PyCharm 2018.x and earlier, this works for us but on 2019.x it doesn't.
Please advise, your response and/or feedback would be highly appreciated. Thank you.