[ANN] JetBrains Platform Slack for Plugin Developers Follow
We are introducing a JetBrains Platform Slack to help the JetBrains plugin development community keep in touch.
This Slack is NOT an official support channel. It is a place where the community hang out along with some members of the JetBrains team (:jetbrains: icon .)
For official support and all product related questions (using the IDE), please use the support channels, where messages are also persisted.
JetBrains Platform Slack aims to be an inclusive space that is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof.)
For this to be the case, it is vital that we all follow a basic set of guidelines and most importantly adhere to a code of conduct.
As such, please make sure you read the Code of Conduct and Basic Usage Guidelines in its entirety. Do not crosspost between Slack and this forum.
Get an instant invitation to JetBrains Platform Slack
This is a list of some of the most popular channels, as well as a sample of the types of channels available:
- #intellij-platform Plugin development for IntelliJ Platform.
- #intellij-announcements Important announcements for IntelliJ Platform tooling and documentation updates
- #gradle-intellij-plugin Using Gradle plugin for building IntelliJ Platform plugins
- #intellij-plugin-verifier Using Plugin Verifier to check compatibility of IntelliJ Platform plugins
#intellij-platform-explorer Using IntelliJ Platform Explorer (https://jb.gg/ipe)
- #intellij-php Developing plugins targeting PHP
- #resharper-platform. Plugin development for ReSharper Platform.
- #teamcity-platform. Plugin development for TeamCity Platform.
- #marketplace. Everything related to the plugins repository (plugins.jetbrains.com.)
- #random. For random things.
Post is closed for comments.