Rubymine "Automatic Upload" does not sync unversioned files Follow
Using RubyMine 2019.3 on Windows 10 v1909. I have enabled the "Automatic Upload (on explicit save)" option:
This feature only works with local changes in the "Default Changelist". Changes in the "Unversioned files" are not automatically synced with the remote host.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up a deployment configuration
- Enable "Automatic Upload (on explicit save)"
- Create a new file and make some changes.
- the newly created file is uploaded and kept in sync with the remote version.
- the newly created file is not uploaded and is not kept in sync with the remote version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Just in case someone else has the same issue, please check whether the option Settings | Deployment | Options | Skip external changes is enabled or disabled. In case it's enabled please try disabling it.
Thancks for info, it usefull for me