Some of the modules I'm trying to import in PyCharm are not recognized (as shown in the picture). The weird thing is that for example, PyCharm is able to recognize 'linkage' from scipy.cluster.hierarchy', but not 'zscore' from 'scipy.stats', meaning that 'scipy' is indeed installed.
I'm using PyCharm 2020.1 and Python 3.7.7
I already tried:
- Uninstalling and installing PyCharm.
- Uninstalling and installing Python 3.7.7.
- Configuring my project interpreter from the start and installing all the packages.
- Using a different version of Python (3.8.2).
- Checking the Interpreter paths.
- Using a virtual environment in the project (venv folder).
- Making sure the interpreter I'm using matches the python interpreter in the Python console settings.
Any suggestions are welcomed.