Python Console Exit Code 1 Follow
currently I am experiencing issues to get Python Console running in PyCharm (2020.1.2 Professional edition.) The Console produces the following Tracebook:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\pydev\pydevconsole.py", line 5, in <module>
from _pydev_comm.pydev_rpc import make_rpc_client, start_rpc_server, start_rpc_server_and_make_client
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\pydev\_pydev_comm\pydev_rpc.py", line 4, in <module>
from _pydev_comm.pydev_server import TSingleThreadedServer
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\pydev\_pydev_comm\pydev_server.py", line 4, in <module>
from _shaded_thriftpy.server import TServer
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\third_party\thriftpy\_shaded_thriftpy\server.py", line 9, in <module>
from _shaded_thriftpy.transport import (
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\third_party\thriftpy\_shaded_thriftpy\transport\__init__.py", line 57, in <module>
from .sslsocket import TSSLSocket, TSSLServerSocket # noqa
File "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\PyCharm 2020.1.2\plugins\python\helpers\third_party\thriftpy\_shaded_thriftpy\transport\sslsocket.py", line 7, in <module>
File "C:\Users\*User Name*\lib\ssl.py", line 98, in <module>
import _ssl # if we can't import it, let the error propagate
ImportError: DLL load failed: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Translation: The Module can't be found.)
Process finished with exit code 1
I am using Anaconda with Python3.7 as my environment. I have been updating Anaconda3 because it stopped working. With this the issues with Pycharm also appeared. Before it worked. With Anaconda2 I also got it running. As I did not see any helpful advices in other questions here in the forum, I would be grateful for any help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Could you please attach a screenshot:
1. a list of all configured interpreters, In the Project Interpreter page of the project settings, click Gear button and "Show all"
2. Project Interpreter view https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/installing-uninstalling-and-upgrading-packages.html
3. Python Console settings https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/console-python-console.html
Hi, do you see the same DLL error when starting Python console? If so, could you please provide:
1. The full output of the console containing the error
2. Screenshot of your **Preferences | Build, Execution, Deployment | Console | Python Console** settings.
3. Logs from **Help | Collect Logs and Diagnostic Data** after reproducing the issue
You can use uploading service at https://uploads.jetbrains.com/ , and provide upload ID in your reply.