- When I Ctrl click on the src directory, it properly takes me to jquery source file.
- Loading the test page in my browser works perfectly. (body text is "hello world"). No console errors.
- This behavior started immediately when I upgraded to 2020.2
- I have tried Invalidate Cache / Restart
- This happens in my main project, but I have created a totally blank project (see screenshot) and have the same problem
- Ctrl click on the $ says "Cannot find declaration to go to"
- I have tried absolute path and relative path
- I have searched the web and community and bugs and unable to find a solution (except "add to Library")...
Any help much appreciated!