I saw this post: https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000369850-IntelliJ-IDEA-pytest-No-tests-were-found and the others that show up now that I am writing. I am following the tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwj6Hk1kJYU. When I try to run all tests:
1. It says 'Test: test', not 'pytest in tests'
2. It says 'no tests were found'
3. It created and destroyed a test database. Because it is a Django project? There's no db required for these tests.
4. The tests had run individually as shown in the tutorial video.
5. PyCharm 2020.2 on Ubuntu 18.04