I have read most of the similar posts about these issues, and I cannot seem to find an answer.
Some information about the issue:
- node_modules is my library root.
- I've invalidated cache, but nothing changed.
- This is happening to all the members of our team who use Webstorm in different environments (Windows/Mac/Linux).
- The warning suggests I install Vuex as a dev dependency, for some reason.
- Vuex is not installed as a package, because it comes with Nuxt. It is listed in the node_modules folder and it's also inside the @nuxt folder inside the node_modules folder. It's there, where it should be, but it doesn't seem to be indexing it.
- Vuex works in the project, it's just that Webstorm does not autocomplete, suggest, or autoimport anything related to Vuex, as if it were not there.
Any additional information I can provide, just let me know.