I'm trying to create a Structurally Replace template for all the static calls (methods or constants) and while I did the proper search pattern and the replacement one, it finds all that I want it to find, and when I click the replace option, it is replaces the string correctly but it is usually does not create the static import that I need it to create, thus, the replacement of course does not compile.
If I hit "Alt + enter" and choose the "Add static import" from the menu, it imports the static import correctly, but I need it to work with the replacement option without the need to search for the correct option from the built ones.
* It did not help when I checked the "Shorten fully..." checkbox.
template for static constants:
template for static method:
P.S: I've edited that posts with both templates (method and constants search, and not only constants as was before).