I'm attempting to interface with an Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse information base with Jetbrains DataGrip. Prophet gives me a wallet document (a compress), with contains tnsnames.ora, a keystore, ojdbc.properties, and some different records.
I'm experiencing a great deal of difficulty utilizing this data to associate with the information base utilizing DataGrip. I found a string on the DataGrip uphold gatherings, however I'm not having any karma with that all things considered.
What I did:
1. Made the 'TNS_ADMIN' climate variable and set it to:
C:\\Users\\xxx\\Documents\\[folder with wallet files]
2. Added the Oracle JDBC driver documents (ojdbc8.jar, osdt_cert.jar, oraclepki.jar, osdt_core.jar) to the standard Oracle driver in DataGrip
3. altered the 'sqlnet.ora' document to incorporate the way to the wallet records
4. Added the accompanying to the Data Source VM Options:
- Doracle.net.tns_admin=C:\\Users\\xxx\\Documents\\[folder with wallet files]
Set association type to URL as it were
Attempted diverse association strings in the URL field:
jdbc:oracle:thin:@//adb.eu-frankfurt-1.oraclecloud.com:1522/xxxxxx_adw1_high.adwc.oraclecloud.com?TNS_ADMIN=C:\\Users\\xxx\\Documents\\[folder with wallet files]
jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxxxx_adw1_high.adwc.oraclecloud.com?TNS_ADMIN=C:\\Users\\xxx\\Documents\\[folder with wallet files]
Association with ADW1 fizzled.
 IO Error: Got short one from a read call, associate slip by 32 ms.,
Verification pass 0 ms.
I have additionally taken a stab at utilizing the 'Administration name' and 'TNS' association types and filled in the data from tnsnames.ora. No dice, same mistake.
Additionally attempted explicitely setting the 'tcp.validnode_checking' boundary to invalid.
(The association turns out great with sqldeveloper)
What's the legitimate method to do this?