Externally added files can be added to Git notification stopped working Follow
"Externally added files can be added to Git" notification stopped working (but it worked before). Steps to reproduce:
1. JS file is generating some new files
2. The files are added to the project.
3. "Externally added files can be added to Git" notification appears
4. Click on "View Files" link displayed in the notification
Expected result: The files are displayed and it is possible to add them to Git.
Actual result: Nothing happens after click on "View Files" link.
5. Click on "Always add" link, reload IntelliJ Idea and run the srcipt again
Expected result: The newly generated files were added to Git.
Actual result: The newly generated files were NOT added to Git.
6. Open File -> Settings -> Confirmation menu
Expected result: the flags Add silently and Including External files are checked
Actual result: As expected. Which means that the feature DOES NOT work despite its options were selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Is there a chance that you have two projects opened in the same window? What do you have under Preferences | Version Control?