I developed a plugin dependence on a Go library (build in c-shared mode). It work fine in sandbox, but after installed, it crash the IDEA when I click the "生成" ("Generate") button. And the Native library didn't print any log to idea.log (but print to terminal in sandbox environment).
I finally found the reason: big size byte array read from file cause the memory problem. But I can't confirm without log or dump file.
I put the plugin and source code in attachment and hope for help. My system is Mac OS Monterey 12.0.1, and the Go library was build in go 1.17.
- Upload id: 2022_05_20_UeKHXmzPMsFoY2pB (files: gormGenPlugin-1.0.zip, gorm_gen_plugin.zip)
- Upload id: 2022_05_20_DwRVy1uEeZeKUghb (file: idea-logs-20220519-2032483452445316971280452.zip)