When I type for example i inside an HTML tag, phpStorm pops auto complete suggest id="" and places coursor between quotes. In order to move out of quotes I have three options:
- Delete closing one and re-insert it myself - auto-completion transforms to auto-hindrance in this case
- Use key combination to move to the end of the line - a partial solution, because I dont want to move to the end in some cases and actually prefer to close braces/quotes myself instead of pressing extra keys
- Use Right Arrow key to move coursor forward but thats extremely inconveinient, especially when touch typing
- Enable "code-eating" feature like other IDEs do: if I manually close brace/quote while being inside auto-generated pair, it does not add a third one, but rather moves coursor forward
- Disable auto pairing at code completion
The problem is that I haven't found neither any option in phpStorm settings nor any solution on the internet. Any suggestions?