The rearranger plugin
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
- if "Rearrange contents of inner classes" is not checked, don't generate comments inside inner classes; just leave them alone.
- recompiled for Pallada and for new version of Reformat plugin (0.7.1)
See the plugin home page http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RearrangerPlugin for more details.
Download the IDEA 4.0 (Aurora) version of the plugin with the Plugin Manager or from the home page.
The Pallada (build 2026) version of the plugin is only available from the home page. I'm still trying to upload it - can't seem to edit or upload files at the moment. So give it a while if it's not there.