Since I didn't get any more complaints within last few days I've put
all the latest fixes and posted version 1.0.0 of the plugin.
There are not many new fixes (and no real features) - just
the "executing dialog size" issue and some issue related to
Emacs generated and deleted files. See the 'History' section.
(If you don't have to, don't change the P4EXECUTABLE value.)
From now on, I will work on the off-line support as I believe
this is the top priority (for me as well as for most people I spoke with).
And, there are some possibilities that I will get help with the UI
part. The vision draft was pretty big, perhaps we will be able to
deliver some reasonable part soon.