A new version of the Rearranger plugin has been released, adding support for enumerations and more flexible sorting.
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
- Added ability to select enum classes in class rules. (This allows grouping enums with constants, for example.)
- Added ability to sort fields, methods and classes by modifiers, by type, and/or by name. Type and name may be designated case insensitive. (Modifiers are all lower case anyway.)
- Modified default configuration to include a new comment ("// --- ENUMERATIONS ---") and a rule to match enumerations. This effectively separates enumerations from other inner classes which continue to match another explicit rule in the default configuration.
- Improved detection of canonical methods (regardless of whether JDK is specified).
- Simplified appearance of rule specification dialogs.
- Fixed UI problem where static and abstract attribute checkboxes overlapped in inner class rule dialog.
This version appears to work with both IDEA 5.1 and Demetra. :)