As in the subject. I need to make maven resolve them from the corporate repositorium I'm working with.
What I have tried/verified:
- Set my custom maven repos ("maven" and "jar")
- Verified the connection/proxy settings; my repo is reachable
- Set a correct settings.xml for maven
- Created a project on those settings
- Restarted, re-imported, invalidated caches
To no effect.
Any clues how to force IntelliJ to just use the repositoria I'm telling it to? IntelliJ keeps attempting to use repo.maven.apache, no visible sign of even trying the repos given in Settings.
The logs don't contain the address of my repos. It's as if Settings were not being applied. They are persisted though, because I can restart IDEA and the Settings are there.