I would like to send/set some data in JPS builder context
- (a list of the final <modules>.src files determined within jps builder context for external compilation),
to be get from XDebuggerProcess context.
- (Ie. the debugger context will only deal with this provided list of final modules, to access the respective <modules>.debug files.)
1) Prefer internal runtime solution, as this is main purpose of the question.
- where can one set the data in jps builder context, and get the data from the xdebugger context.
2) Secondary use of external file (temp/perm file) only if no other options available.
(Note: This is for another dev language.)
Thanks for any response in advance.