Every time I focus on or away from the editor in IDEA Ultimate, it freezes the cursor, scroll, and clipboard.
- Click on the editor after focusing on any other program and scroll. Scrolling doesn't start for 4-8 seconds.
- Click on the editor, highlight some text, copy, click on a lightweight editor and attempt to paste. The paste buffer takes 4-8 seconds to appear in the editor.
2022-09-21 11:02:50,797 [ 65105] INFO - #c.i.c.ComponentStoreImpl - Saving Project(name=****, containerState=COMPONENT_CREATED, componentStore=/home/****/projects/****)RunManager took 3959 ms
2022-09-21 11:02:50,798 [ 65106] INFO - #c.i.o.c.i.s.StoreUtil - saveProjectsAndApp took 4093 ms
"BaseDataReader: error stream of fsnotifier" prio=0 tid=0x0 nid=0x0 runnable
"java" prio=0 tid=0x0 nid=0x0 waiting on condition
- Updating IDEA to 2022.2.2
- Disabling plugins
- Increasing memory IDEA requests at startup
- Deleting .cache and .idea directories, only restoring workspace.xml
I'm using Debian Linux with 64GB of memory, SSD, X11, with an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with 16 cores, 64-bit