I figured out today how to go to File | Settings | Editor | General | Code Completion and turn on the setting to always included Schema name in code completion.
And then it stopped working, and for the life of me, I can't get it to work again. When I start typing, I can see the table name, and the pop-up shows the schema, so DG is clearly aware of the table, but when I press tab, it doesn't include the schema name anymore.
Here's How I broke it:
I selected my database in the Database Explorer
I pressed alt+insert (windows)
I selected SQL script (I'm trying to use DG to write a sproc, which is another ticket)
When I got the new file, the schema completion just stoppped working. Further, when I switch to my other consoles, where the schema completion was working before, it has stopped working.
I tried restarting DG, but no dice.