Hi! I was working perfectly well with IntelliJ IDEA 15, but today I decided to upgrade and I've regret that decision since the very morning. Errors like these:
- Unknown Module Type. Cannot determine module type ("J2EE_WEB_MODULE") for the following module: "myproject". The module will be treated as Unknown module.
- Error Loading Project. Cannot load facet Web (myproject)
- I've some imports in my classes and now the IDE cannot find those libraries, which are included in a pom.xml (v 15 had no problem with this at all)
- In the pom.xml I'm receiving a lot of errors that I wasn't before, like Dependency "x y z" not found, like Plugin "x y z" not found, and some like that, that previously wasn't there.
- I keep working in what I was doing, and when I was going to make a Github push I saw to new "myproject.iws" and "myproject.ipr"
I want to use this new version, but honestly is annoying to see all those warnings and errors. I mean, I'm not compiling with the IDE because my project has an auto-compiler for all, but I'm sure that if I need to compile something from the IDE, I'll not be able to do it.
Also, I'm trying to download the previous version (if I can solve this issues quickly) but can't find it, can you send me a link to it?
Please help me, I really love IntelliJ, I've used versions 14 and 15 and I love them, I've used PHPStorm and WebStorm and I've also loved them, but this new version just broke my heart hahaha, HELP!