Every time I do the following procedure, I get the error message popup stating "invalid vcs root mapping":
- open windows terminal
- git clone project
- open intellij idea 15.0.5 community edition
- file -> new -> project from existing sources
- import project from external model -> maven
- root directory: <git clone folder>
- choosing keep project files in <separate folder>
- activating all check boxes except(!) "create module groups for multi-module maven projects"
- selecting all profiles
- next, next, ... -> finish
When I click on the "configure" in the popup message, I see the <git clone directory> being grayed out. I click on the plus-sign and add the exactly same <git clone directory", click on apply and save and it is working fine afterwards.
Why is the <git clone directory> grayed out? Appearently the setting is set correctly, because when I add this directory manually, it is working fine.
Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance!