QuickPathManager (http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1865) is a simple plug-in that will allow you to add/remove directories from your source paths directly from the project pane. Gone are the days of having to drill to the module settings every time! Generally useful for anyone, but mostly for developers who work on projects where the path list changes regularly due to changes introduced by others.
Also has a scan feature to try to locate Java sources that aren't in the source paths yet and will allow you to tag them as source or test source at your convenience.
- Mark/unmark directories as Source, Test Source or Excluded
- Mark a directory to be excluded
- Operate on many directories at once
- Operate across multiple modules at once
- Auto-detect of Java sources that are not already part of paths
- Make operations compatible with 'Undo'
- Allow excluded folders to be displayed in the project pane (configurable option)
- Narrow list when typing in auto-scan dialog box
- Make it possible to limit source scan to a specific directory
- Recognize resources other than Java source files